StarsHR, an IT and Engineering recruiting company, has multiple long-term contract positions available in Pittsburgh and Seattle.
We are looking for software engineers to join our team to develop our next
generation healthcare data analysis and artificial intelligence platform.
Team members will be tasked with the development of scalable data processing
pipelines, healthcare system integrations, and platform infrastructure.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams
* Develop, release, and maintain backend services, data processing
pipelines, integration with healthcare systems, and platform infrastructure.
* Documentation of software design decisions and APIs.
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Skill & Competency Requirements:
* A solid foundation in computer science with competencies in data
structures, algorithms, and software design.
* At least 3 years of software development experience.
* Real world programming experience with Java and/or Python.
* Experience working with relational databases and/or document databases
such as mongodb and Postgres.
Preferred Skills and Experience: (good to have, not required)
* AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
* Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container technologies.
* Working with Jenkins and automation of Jenkins jobs
* Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Data, Batch,
Security, and Web.
* Developing scalable data processing pipelines using message queues, Spark,
Hadoop, Beam, or other technologies.
Sponsorship is available for qualified candidates. Please apply ONLY if you are currently located in
the U.S. or Canada.