Microsoft is looking for a Solution Architect in Schiphol, Netherlands
posted 2 weeks ago
The Solution Architect within the Global Domain organization is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating deep knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings, capable of taking a lead role across the entire lifecycle of a project – from pre-sales through design and delivery of the solution - the Services Solution Architect drives transformational results and realises business strategy for Microsoft Services. In particular we are seeking to expand our OSS, SAP and Infrastructure Networking capabilities and welcome experience in those areas.
Opportunity Pursuit – As a Microsoft Services Solution Architect, you will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Sales Organisation in developing opportunities that delight our customers and that meet their business needs aligning technology strategy back to their business.
Planning – You will define the project approach, deliverables and team model needed to deliver the desired outcomes/business benefit
Delivery – You will provide leadership and technical assurance to ensure the solution implemented will perform as specified & deliver the expected benefits.
Qualifications • Deep experience in IT consulting, technology and solutions area; which includes the technical as well as the business aspect of IT
• Educational degree in technology and/or business administration.
• Proven record of delivering business value from IT investment to a variety of organizations while balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic operational delivery.
• Executive presence and business acumen to win the hearts and minds of key stakeholders and business leaders. Become their trusted advisor.
• Market understanding of Cloud, Business Analytics, Devices & Mobility, Platform and Productivity offerings and experience with the implementation/adoption of key solutions.
• Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
• Project Management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.