I have a simple Web application which is implemented using Struts2, Hibernate and MYSQL.
The current application is features are just
- Retrieve the data from Data provider ( lets say end of the day stock price) and store it in DB,
- Present the data to visitors based
- Also maintaining sessions of User's who logged in to access Advanced anlytics.
Now I am looking to upgrade the Application with below features. Along with above fetaures...
- A Blog ( is there any frame work available in Java to implement Blog ?)
- A forum where users can start a new thread and discuss on just like our CodeRanch ( Again is there any framework in Java that can integrate with Current Struts2)
- Want to implement server side Cache ( just like QuickCashe in PHP) where I can use the parsed HTML unless there is an updated Records to avoid parsing of JSP every time. This to reduce the page load time compare to a competitor website which was implemented in PHP.
Please suggest me if there are frame works available if I migrate to Spring based application ? Or Should I move to PHP ( I have to learn ..:-( ) to get frameworks for above features..
Thanks in advance.. Stay Home Stay Safe..