Combine your security knowledge and engineering skills to ensure our product and infrastructure security is globally recognized as the gold standard.
Senior Security Engineer
Fortanix is a security company to the core and takes great pride in offering best-in-the-market security products built on top of state-of-the-art security architecture. We not only follow security best practices but go above and beyond to redefine what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We’re a scale-up seeking a security engineer that combines in-depth security expertise with good engineering skills. The goal is to continuously improve the security of our solutions and keep us at the forefront of the market. Think web and application security, cryptography, automated security analysis, and more.
• Lay the foundation of our product & infrastructure security team
• Codify & implement security best practices
• Review documentation, code, and deployments for security vulnerabilities
• Use and build tools to find security vulnerabilities
• Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher-quality product
• Communicate with third parties regarding security issues
• Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
• A proven track record of identifying security vulnerabilities
• Very good programming skills in Rust, C/C++, and/or Go
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
• Excellent written communication skills
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
You are someone who:
• Exhibits uncompromising integrity
• Pays attention to detail
• Thinks critically about complex technical problems
• Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
For curious developers with a generalist mindset, we can offer a truly competitive salary, some relocation support, 25 holidays and travel expense remuneration. First and foremost, you’ll be part of a passionate team of peers that will highly appreciate your contribution. We furthermore offer plenty of room for continuous learning and development.