Reception for Sun Certified Professionals
Special JavaOne Invitation
Dear Sun Certified Professional,
Are you attending the upcoming JavaOne conference in San Francisco? Or, will you be in the Bay area on Wednesday, May 17, 2006? If so, Sun Microsystems and Thomson Prometric cordially invite you, as a Sun Certified Professional, to an appreciation reception in your honor during the 2006 JavaOne conference in San Francisco, California.
Come relax after Wednesday's sessions. Meet our special guest, Jeff Jackson, Sun's Vice President of Engineering, responsible for managing the Java platforms and technology. Jeff has a unique perspective on the Java Platform, having been one of the originators of the J2EE project at Sun.
* Day: Wednesday, May 17, 2005
* Time: 6:00-7:30 PM
* Location: Nikko I & II Ballrooms at the Nikko Hotel (just a short walk from the Moscone Center)
* What: Reception with open bar and hors d'oeuvres
* Gifts: Welcome gifts for the first 100 attendees
* Prizes: Drawings will be held for some cool prizes during this reception. You must be a Sun Certified Professional and be present during the drawing to win. Please see the Web page below for full details.
NOTE: Please bring your Sun certified professional identification card to facilitate your entry to the event.
For more information about this special event and to get the address for the Nikko Hotel, please visit: http://www.sun.com/training/savings/reception_javaone.xml
For more information about JavaOne visit: http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/
� 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. For information on Sun's trademarks see: http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks
To manage your Sun subscriptions, visit the Subscription Center.
Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054 U.S.A.
Please unsubscribe me from this newsletter.
Originally posted by BM.Sathiesh:
Do they have such receptions in India for Sun Certified professionals?
No, tomorrow we rule the world! With this tiny ad:
Sauce Labs - World's Largest Continuous Testing Cloud for Websites and Mobile Appshttps://coderanch.com/t/722574/Sauce-Labs-World-Largest-Continuous