Done your time in Coding and Development?
Step up to the next higher level with us!
IT Solutions, Inc.,(www.itsprojects.com)is a global firm specializing in delivering information technology projects. WE ARE NOT A CONTRACTING OR TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY. Our positions are full-time direct,permanent employment opportunities.
Would you be interested to work for the 31st fastest growing private company in America?
Technical Project Managers- This position is in Silicon Valley and Boston area. Salary ranges from 80-110K commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Candidates responsibilities include overseeing the development, design, user interface, and technology integration direction, and site architecture management. He/ She will be responsible for developing architectural solutions based on the clients business vision and appropriate technologies. The Candidate may be called upon to provide technical leadership to the project, and to mentor less experienced project team members. He/She will be required to manage and co-ordinate off shore project teams.
1. Candidate should have a minimum of 7 years experience developing client server,or WEB/Internet/B2B applications. Expertise in the core technologies of Java
, Java Servlets
, XML, EJB
and similar OO technologies. Experience with C++ and CORBA is desired.
2. He/She should have full software development life cycle exposure.
3. Candidate must have experience managing and co-ordinating on-site and off-shore project development teams.
4. He/She should have Strong analysis/design skills. Should have experience in Project Estimation, Managing split teams- On-site/Offshore.
5. Strong ability to resolve project issues and good customer handling skills.
6. The candidate must possess specialized expertise in at-least one of the following architectural areas: distributed systems, middle-ware, messaging, or object oriented analysis and design.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required.
8. Candidates should be living in the US.