Well, I'm a real OO beginner, but here goes: Objects:
- The screen
- User ID
- User Password Methods:
- get information (ID and password)
- validate information (ID and password)
- handle invalid information
- Exception and Error methods (for example, if no info is entered in a field)
- allow valid user to proceed to next screen
- keep invalid user from proceeding, and give them 'error' messages so they know what information didn't "pass".
Also, you'd need to use something to keep multiple users from stepping all over one another. Threads maybe???
Ah, this is tough, isn't it? I don't think OO'ishly.
I look forward to seeing what the experts say!