I have installed the Oracle Service Registry on a separate OC4J instance called registry without errors. I have also done the following steps to configure HTTPS given in the user guide.
1. Delete the file <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/keystore if it exists.
2. Generate the server identity into <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/keystore using the Java keytool as follows:
keytool -genkey -keyalg RSA -alias oracle -keystore <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/keystore -storepass
3. Enabling SSL in the Oracle Application Server Standalone
4. Copy <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/config/http-web-site.xml to <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/config/secure-website.
5. Edit <OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/config/secure-web-site.xml by changing the port and adding the parameter secure="
true" to the <web-site> element; for example:
<web-site port="4443" ... secure="true">
6. Add the following element into the into the <web-site> element, use absolute path to keystore file, for example:
<ssl-config keystore="<OC4J_HOME>/j2ee/home/keystore" keystore-password="<PASSWORD>"/>
7. Add the path reference to secure-web-site.xml into the file server.xml; for example:
<web-site path="./secure-web-site.xml" />
8. You have to change the <web-app> definition for the OracleAS Service Registry n both files, http-web-site and
secure-web-site, so the OracleAS does not create independent instances for each of the websites. Add a
shared="true" attribute to the <web-app> elements for the OracleAS Service Registry application.
After following these steps, I restarted OPMN. I am able to get the Oracle Service Registry console. When I click on the Publish link, it shows the Security Alert Window. After I click on Yes in the security alert window, it just shows "Page cannot be displayed". The same happens for all the secure links such as login. I even tried exporting the certificate through the Security Alert window, but still it does not work. All the HTTP links in the Service Registry console are working and the HTTPS links are all not working. I believe this should be an SSL configuration issue. Please let me know whether I have missed any steps in the security configuration.