I have developed an Enterprise Application (with the products :IBM WAS 184.108.40.206, Oracle 9i, IBM Websphere MQ 5.3) that contains MDB which picks request messages from the local queue and call a SLSB which sends the same to a cluster queue to get response. The SLSB will wait to get the response upto a certain seconds. Once the response is received the SLSB puts same into another local queue for Processing. Another MDB will pick the message from this response queue and process it in my local database. I use IBM's API to get the response from the cluster queue and to put the response into my local response queue. Everything goes fine upto this stage. But sometime the MDB which i assigned for the response queue gets delayed to pick the message by upto 1 minute. But when i check the queue, it contains the response messages. I think it may be because of resource problem. I set the max connection to 100 and min connection to 20 in connection pool for its queue connection factory.But still i am facing the same problem. Pls. let me know the things that i need to do inorder to come out from this issue.
I assigned the following values for the listener which picks the response message from the response local queue:
Maximum sessions : 5
Maximum retries : 2
Maximum messages : 1
[ November 05, 2006: Message edited by: Mohsin Kayal ]
[ November 08, 2006: Message edited by: Mohsin Kayal ]