We have 3 openings in Java/J2EE for 18 months project in Albany, NY.
1. Candidate must have 8 years experience in IT application development
with a minimum of 2 years JAVA/J2EE programming experience
ASSOCIATED SKILL SETS
1. Experience with Websphere Application Server, knowledge of RAD
2 Experience in distributed technology with recent emphasis on J2EE,
Web Services, Portals/Portlets and SOA.
3 Familiar with Software Change, Configuration Management, and Build
Processes in a complex environment of re-useable Java components.
4 Experience writing technical specifications from functional
specifications and collaborating with business analyst to understand
5 Knowledge of UML Modeling tools such as Rational Modeler.
Including knowledge of Use Cases, Context Diagrams, Domain Models, Sequence
Diagrams and Object Diagrams
6. Experience in one of the following: Struts, JSF, EJB, MDB, JDBC,
7. Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
8. Experience in use of a Messaging Architecture ( MQ Series, ESB,
9. Experience in implementing Web Services and understanding of SOAP,
10. Experience with core software engineering concepts, control
structures, data structures, fundamental algorithms, error and exception
If you are a consultant and looking for long term projects please send your resumes and contact details to me withing a week.As this positions will be closed on 4th May 2007.
Marketing V.P email@example.com www.itprudent.com
Proud member of www.managersden.com