I guess this is the nth time, I would be posting this problem.
Okay, now the requirements for my chart is as follows :
1. It should be able to support multiple graphs.
2. Must support multiple Y-Axis Labels. If suppose, I need a particular coordinate value to be highlighted in the graph, a label displaying the same must be added to the graph.
3. Zoom in a particular selected area.
4. Display current X & Values as the user moves through the graph.
5. Ability to set the color for the grids
6. Display of units in defined steps(0, 5, 10 , etc)
I'm posting the API URL for the chart I'm using in my application. If anyone has done any similar application with similar requirements, I would kindly appreciate their help.
I did check out www.sitraka.com's
evaluation version, they do have some good solutions, but again, I had problems merging all these requirments in one application. http://22.214.171.124/java_api/Symantec/sym3.0/symantec/com.symantec.itools.swing.JChart.html