I passed today SCEA part I with a success rate of 93%.
I missed one question for:
- i18n(by mistake I guess, wrong selection
- legacity connectivity
I used for preparation the following resources:
- Mark Cade book
- UML distilled by Martin Fowler
- Enterprise Java Beans from O'really
- Mastering EJB by Ed Roman
- Gang Of four
- the resources from groops.yahoo.com/sce_prep (scea_*)
As mock exams I used:
The exam is not too dificult make sure that you study about:
- transaction attributes
- applet security
- legacy connectivity (tricky question was about the VT100 systems ...)
Thanks you all for your support.
Good luck for those who want to take this exam.