1. As per the Mark Glade Book's Chapter 9, (2nd Edition) using @annotations is fine.
2. In EJB3.0 there is no "Entity Bean". So I used <<entity>> stereo type in my assignment.
In addition to that <<stateless-session-bean>> & <<stateful-session-bean>> & <<message-driven-bean>> can
be used respectively.
3. I think you can specify two stereo types, otherwise try using notes..
4. I have drawn the tree configuration in ArgoUML, but there is no direct structure. You have to break/drag the link,
manually for tree configuration.
5. Yes. If you include Controller, you better have the dependency arrow instead of Association arrow.
Association arrow needs to be used between the Business Domain Modal classes.