I have a 3 month contract Java development position open in Marietta, GA. Looking for a good 4-6 year developer who has J2EE and good front end development.
Here is more info:
- Design, develop and implement Java object oriented applications.
- Estimate production time of new development, site changes and bug fixes, communicate estimates to reporting manager.
- Ability to turnaround site changes and bug fixes in a rapid manner.
- Prepare weekly status reports.
- 2-3 years experience programming in Java
- 2 years experience using object oriented development techniques
- 1 years experience programming in a web arena
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 years experience using a relational database
- Exposure to a formal development methodology tool
- 1 year experience developing in Windows NT and Unix
- Experience developing for Sun/Netscape and Apache web server platforms
I can be contacted at 678-290-1757 or firstname.lastname@example.org