Thanks for a great forum. I did SCJP 5.0 last year and now am interested in SCJD. I bought the voucher and was given the assignment. I started reading it and mid-way I found a problem with understanding some of the english. My assignment is of URLyBird and it was clearly written by more than one person as it is fairly easy to understand 90%, while impossible to understand the other 10%; namely "Data file format" and "Database Schema" sections.
The English just doesn't make sense! I just cannot proceed with the assignment until I understand how the datafile is formatted.
What I was going to do is just paste the 2 paragraphs in question and maybe someone can help me understand them, but first I want to ask, can I do this? Can I post from the assignment?
Thanks all and sorry for a silly thing but honestly I showed it to like 5 other people including 3 developer friends of mine, and its just too hard to understand these 2 silly paragraphs
Oh well thanks once again