Thanks for the reply.
During my debugging efforts I have made a few changes. Here is the latest setup that I am using:
// Allow everything for now
server command line:
; -Djava.rmi.server.logCalls=true -Djava.security.policy=c:\java2\jdev\test.policy suncertify.server.RMIServerDBAdapter db.db
I have verified the codebase entry by downloading the server.jar through IE on both the server and the client PCs.
client command line:
java -Djava.security.policy=c:\Data\Starting\test.policy ClientTest
I have tried a number of different combinations of the above, but I still recieve the same exception. The only success I have had is when I place a copy of the STUB on the client PC.
My next plan of attack is to download the code from the Sun RMI tutorial and see if I can get that to run. I'll let you know how that turns out.
Thanks again for the continued suggestions.