Im kind of new with WebLogic.
I have to make a proof of concept of a custom login module that will receive a crypted xml data to authenticate a user.
The xml data will have the application key of the caller, the username and the role.
This will authenticate the user in the application because the application that will ship the token will be trusted.
Ny ways, I have some difficulties to make this works.
I followed up this tutorial to make the provider work :
When I finish the code , and everything is compiling, I even see the provider in the admin console.
But when the server start then CRASH ! I've got this error non stop with one day of trying to make this work !
I've make the code in attachement too if someone can help me with that.
Anybody have some idea why this isn't working ?
Oh by the way the classes :
was generated with the xml
With the command :
java -DcreateStubs="true" weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanMaker -MDF ..\XmlCryptedDataProviderAutenticator.xml -files ../src/main/java
I add the jar file too when it will be make by this command :
java weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanMaker -MJF XmlCryptedDataProvider.jar -files .
Source : http://downloads.chriszone.net/weblogic-login-module.rar
Compiled jar : http://downloads.chriszone.net/XmlCryptedDataProvider.jar
If anybody have any comments or any suggestion ( other then dude make your java doc in your code .. I know its like an hello world prototype
) it will be nice because im really screwed up here.