Check out this link
to be precise, do the following
To configure WebLogic Server stuck thread detection behavior:
1. Start the Administration Server if it is not already running.
2. Access the Administration Console for the domain.
3. Expand the Servers node in the left pane to display the servers configured in your domain.
4. Click the name of the server instance that you want to modify for improved stuck thread detection.
Note: You configure stuck thread detection parameters on a per-server basis, rather than on a per-execute queue basis.
5. Select the Configuration —> Tuning tab in the right pane.
6. Modify the following attributes as necessary to tune thread detection behavior for the server:
* Stuck Thread Max Time: Enter the number of seconds, that a thread must be continually working before this server diagnoses the thread as being stuck. By default, WebLogic Server considers a thread to be "stuck" after 600 seconds of continuous use.
* Stuck Thread Timer Interval: Enter the number of seconds, after which WebLogic Server periodically scans threads to see if they have been continually working for the length of time specified by Stuck Thread Max Time. By default, WebLogic Server sets this interval to 600 seconds.
7. Click Apply to save your changes.
8. Reboot the server to use the new settings.