Thanks for your feedback. Good to know that one can skip and come back to the previous questions. It is also useful to know that questions from various sections are laid out in random order (unlike practice tests, which seem to club them together).
So if I understand your messages on this topic correctly, you took your SCJA exam recently? So how did it go? Hope you passed it with flying colors.
What training materials did you use to prepare for the exam? Can you please share your experiences of taking the exam? Any list of DOs and DON'Ts will be really helpful.
Congrats on passing the exam!
I am taking my SCJA exam in two weeks. I just have a few general questions and I would appreciate any guidance.
1) In the SCJA exam, will I be able to skip any question and come back to it later (there seems no point in wasting time if a question seems to be tough - I would prefer to answer the easy ones first and come back to the tough ones later)?
2) How many questions do we need to get right, in order to pass the exam? Is it 35 or 39 OR something else?
3) Are the questions from a particular objective clubbed together, OR are the questions laid out in random?
4) Do we get enough scratch paper and other materials for doing any scratch work?
5) Do we get instant feedback about the results, after the exam?