I'm working on 'to-do table' component and it's mission is to layout job schedules for the week.
- JTableHeader is the column header
- JTable with one column and JTableHeader's renderer is the row header
- layout job schedules for the week
- close to timetable behaviour, but not
- rows can have various heights
- columns have individual row counts
- single component has mostly buttons, labels and icons or some graphics
CONSIDERED SOLUTIONS AND THEIR PROBLEMS
- GridBagLayout + panels with components (HEAVY)
- JComponent with CellRendererPane (PREFERRED SIZE OF CELLS)
- multiple JTable components (SOUNDS CRAZY)
If I now start something, it can be scrappy work and then I have to start all over again
So I would need some help to get started, please.