Version 8.0.MS1 of the RTF (Rich Text) to HTML5 and XHTML converter library ScroogeXHTML for the Java™ platform
is now available for registered users.
New features in 8.0.MS1
* compiles with Oracle JDK 8 and Oracle OpenJDK
* JUnit tests pass with Oracle JDK 8 and Oracle OpenJDK 11
Other changes in 8.0.MS1
* moved package to com.scroogexhtml
* fixed Spotbugs warnings and JavaDoc errors
* removed deprecated methods getISO8601DateTime, getStyleSheetLink, setCompatibleDefaults, useListTable, metaDate
(only for registered users)
ScroogeXHTML for the Java platform is a library which can convert a subset of the Rich Text Format (RTF) standard to HTML5 and XHTML, as a standalone document, or as a fragment which can be used in other documents. It supports RTF features such as hyperlinks, field results, simple tables, picture data extraction, and embeds PNG and JPG pictures as data URI
. It is easy to use, and requires no external runtime libraries except the SLF4J logging facade
ScroogeXHTML is also available for Delphi 2009+ and Free Pascal.