Little confuse after searching the forum, I read the assignment over and over and want to make sure I am doing it right ..
Assumtion here are
1) Design has a status (flag/enum) as 'Completed','Incomplete' etc and has many Products
2) Product is a House (has a price) and many Componets
Now my main concern is where to put the the Foundation,Walls,Roof etc, should they will be treated as Components ?? or
should I attached them to Proudct/House as it done in BDM (1 Foundation,1 Roof, n walls etc)
3) Are we have to include all the EJB and Business Handler Classes in Class Diagram ? I was thinking the Class diagram will only show my model i.e Entity Classes and Relationships (that is what happend in the real project as that diagram we can discuss with domain expert), Is it right ?
4) I read in the forum that some ranchers has 34+ classes in class and componet diagrams !!
My design will be really simple as most of the Desing pattrens are out of Date, I think it does not make sense to use DAO,BD,Session Facade as
following link suggested
I am using JSF/Hibernate/EJB3 (Also in my real application )so don't just want to fit the design pattrens into SuD to just show that I know them !!
What you guys think!!
5) In sequence diagram it is make sense to include every step (every class/action that comes in the way) ??
6) It is for 200 people, I think one application server with may be two instance is enough!! is it make sense!!
I will really appreciate your help!! Please answer soon.. ! !