Today I cleared the SCBCD exams. For the whole exam process, I think it is not difficult but at the beginning I got a lot of difficult questions for the EJB-QL. During the preparation I had no problem within this part, but if you got 20 possible answers need to be filled into 10 different fields(esp. the drag and drop function isn't designed to be used comfortably..) you will get lost in filling out these fields.
My preparation phase:
1. practise with EJB Project in one J2EE server, act as developer, application assembler, Deployer.
2. learn the Book from <Head First EJB> (need to remember the basic concept, esp. some tables or lifecycle workflow is very important)
3. read the tutorial offered by Whizlab
4. try some tests offered by Revising SCBCD (a good one)
5. By the Test Demo software from Softlearn system, read the tutorial part.
6. gather some other demo tests from javaranch.
The whole preparation lasts for 2-3 months, in the last month I spent 2-3 hours per day.
Enjoy it by learning J2EE.
[ May 17, 2005: Message edited by: Roy Huang ]