I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can take the time to answer...
first very briefly I will explain what I am trying to do, I have a swt trayicon that is launched by jnlp/jws it notifies the user at certain time intervals with a basic alert message. I want the users mobile phone to recieve a sms message at the same time as the trayicon alert message.
What I have done so far is installed j2ME.
Created a MIDlet suite with a JAD and JAR file.
Tested it in j2me OTA with the built in emulator it works fine sends an alert messge to the emulator phone with the current time.
Now for the questions
1. How do I launch the JAD file? I have tryed to launch from apache tomcat but alas I cannot make it work.
2. How do I open the emulator from the browser do I need another emulator besides the J2ME built in emulator such as MicroEmulator??
3. how to launch the JAD file at same time as the JNLP file?
4. Can I jar the my trayicon files with the MIDlet file or is the MIDlet send sms to be jared seperatly?
5. Is this easier to do in EclipseME?
6. Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask in one topic