For those who are interested in taking the test.. I've passed it recently (just to update my profile) and was preparing it by HF book (too lazy to pay much attention to JEE tutorial, and specifications - only for some obvious topics). I hoped to get about 10-15% of new material and got about 30-50%, so I would recommend to look at the following topics in details:
1) annotations & web fragments (about 12-15 questions used it in someway!),
2) asynchronous functionality (3-4),
3) security (3-4 from new coverage),
4) UnavailableException (about 4! it might not be from new spec but it was new for me),
5) other - questions concerned new listeners like AsyncListener, new methods functionality, webapp structure update concerning new elements, etc. (up to 10).
So the new functionality is really in the test and it's quite a lot of new features though it is not so from first look..
Good luck with your test!