The iTunes Store is looking for senior software engineers. If you think you've got what it takes please message me. No recruiters or consulting agencies please. This is a fulltime position in Cupertino, CA.
The iTunes Music Store is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its fast paced growth. Join our exciting team that has been leading the online music industry by constantly developing innovative features since its launch in April 2003.
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and with excellent written and oral skills. The candidate should have experience developing large-scale web-based applications using object-oriented languages.
The ability to be a good team player under tight deadline constraints in addition to ability to tackle problems with imaginative solutions is key to success in this position.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional, programming position
- 3+ years of application server development experience
- In-depth experience with Java programming and relational database systems
- Experience with WebObjects, Direct-to-web
- Experience with Mac OS X development tools is a plus
- Familiarity with version control systems such as CVS or Subversion
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Experience with ORM mapping technologies (i.e Hibernate, Enterprise Objects Framework or Cayenne)
- Experience with web application frameworks (i.e. Struts, Spring or Tapestry)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required. MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired.
Permanent Resident/US Citizenship Required