1) You are declaring name as a int but using it as a string.
2) The braces before the system.out.println are nt required.
3) If you are declaring the variables outside main and using them in main, then you should make the variables as static.
4) string args should be String args
Hope this will help you compile the code and run the same.
It is generally observed that the software engineers/developers are more interested in the technical details of the project rather than the management of the project as a whole. The product manager/bussiness analyst is more bothered about the requirements/bussiness angle of the project. Hence there is a disconnect between the 2 community.
Due to this there a lack of understanding of the market needs/ customer needs in the developer community and lack of understanding of technical intricacies in the product manager or bussiness analyst.
1) What is that changes that should be brought in the mindset/working way of these 2 community ppl so that each one thinks from anothers anagle and the management of the project/product is a smooth one ?
2) What should be the quality bechmark for the management before the product goes to market ?