I have a site which is run on localhost.
Although the applet connects to a access database when it is not inside the web page it doesn't get connected to the database while on localhost.I read the answer in webpage
and with the link
I tried to change the policy tool.Since I don't know much about policy tool I am finding it difficult to follow the instructions.
First of all I have java in `Program Files` and `Program Files(*86)`.
I changed the java.policy by adding
But the problem is, as mentioned in the article though I went to `C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib` it doesn't have a `security ` folder.
So I then tried program files (*86).In it I went to `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\security` and changed the policy tool as
I don't know whether to include that code or this
In program files (*86) I don't have the path mentioned in the article
`J:\Program Files\java\jdk1.8.0_25\ \jre\lib\security` as there's no jdk file in it.
Can't this policytool be done by in cmd->policytool->add policy entry->add permission->all permission->save as->jdk1.7.0_51\jre\lib\security\java.policy
Even this doesn't work.Can someone please tell me how I can set the policytool