Hi dear Developers!
I hope you are all well:)
I am IT Recruiter covering EU countries and I am recruiting for the positions in Amsterdam this time:
A Holland client company – energy software solutions company based in Amsterdam now opens 2 job positions in Amsterdam (Holland)
1. Java Developer
1. JOB Description> Java Developer Energy Solutions Software ( 15 candidates required)
Building on a completely in-house developed platform written in Java and JSF, you will become part of the team that will transform this very software to the next level.
Our client is expanding rapidly to become the fastest growing supplier of energy software solutions for the delivery of gas and electricity to businesses and consumers in Europe and beyond.
Hands-on experience in team based development approaches (agile/scrum experience is a plus).
Business sense: you balance technical perfection with business needs and priority. Preferably you have experience in an energy or utility environment.
Good communication and team skills both at a technical and business level.
Start-up mentality: willing to take ownership and 'getting things done' mentality.
First-rate benefits (e.g. health care insurance, travel costs compensation).
Great location in the center of Amsterdam (fruit and snacks included).
2. JOB DESCRIPTION: VB.Net developer (3 candidates required)
You will be a key part of the scrum team responsible for developing, improving and maintaining a SaaS product. This software is a leading engine management solution used by airlines, MROs and aircraft lessors around the world.
In short, you will be
• a dependable and key member of the development team;
• translating requirements into software design: e.g. objects, screens;
• working closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software;
• investigating bugs/issues reported during development sprints;
• supporting other team members.
Main technologies used
• Windows Forms
• Web APIs
• Windows Azure
• LLBLGEN (OR Mapper)
• Dependency Injection
The client builds integrated software solutions for lease management, engine fleet planning, records scanning as well as technical and back office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus, they deliver a reliable and secure service to clients by using latest technologies and state of the art IT infrastructure. They have over 140 employees with 20+ nationalities working at offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland, and the US.
• Medior or Senior software developer (multiple years of experience using Microsoft stack).
• Good level of coding in VB.NET (preferably in C# as well).
• Extended knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.x framework.
• Very good knowledge of Windows Forms and web development.
• Competent in software design, development and IT in general.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
• Fluent in English and good communication skills.
• Ability to understand requirements as presented by the product owners and ask the right questions required for clarification.
• Good analysis and problem solving skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Work pro-actively in a small multinational team with a can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of the aviation industry is a pre, interest in aircraft and engines is useful.
• Design skills are beneficial.
• Fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software.
• Have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to both learn and teach.
• Job knowledge.
• Knowledge of the different applications, databases and services software code.
• Ability to work as part of a scrum team.
• Relationships with other developers and product owners,. ..etc
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If Interested, please send me your latest cv ( with your emai and skype contacts for the next steps of the screening procedure at: email@example.com
or you can reach me on LinkedIN).
Master’s Degree required for candidates up to 30 years of age and for candidates older that 30 the compensation will be reviewed in terms of their experience.
Relocation is required, so I encourage EU Developers to apply!
Marija Dimovska (LinkedIN profile: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAAePRGABS2P49iknMiGOwJl5qly39c-FReA&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
IT Recruiter for EU countries