Where is new truly cross-platform WEB application Beige Accounting (open-source).
It works on embedded A-Jetty for standard Java (Ms Windows, Mac, Nix...) and Android. Project also based on cross-platform Beige-ORM.
If you are interested to join in this project, then try to do this task:
1. get last release 1.1.1 (not snapshot) from https://github.com/demidenko05/beige-software
2. extract subprojects - beige-accounting, beige-accounting-web-jar, beige-accounting-web as Maven modules in new parent or as independent projects.
3. create your own github repository (if you haven't), change group ID in these Maven projects.
4. add accounting method "PurchaseInvoice, Debit Inventory per InvItemCategory, Credit AccPayable per DebtorCreditorCategory" into beige-accounting and upgrade.sql version 3.
5. change beige-accounting-web from MySQL to SQLite database
6. add report "Database ID, Version, Description" with servlet, business service, JSON/JSP into modal dialog.
7. recompile and check it out on sample database
8. publish it on your github repository
documentation is in beige-software/src/site/xdoc
I think it will take 1-2 weeks for an unskilled (never work with JSP/Java...) programmer with analytical type of mind.
This is not difficult task. All sample code inside.
This is open-source project, work remotely.