I have an applet in which I call getParameter("parameterName") to retrieve the parameter.
In my HTML file, I have the parameter set like this:
<PARAM NAME="parameterName" VALUE="blah">
The applet works well on IE, but when I run it on Netscape 4.7, the parameter I got is null.
I checked on the web, it looks that many people also got this problem, but I didn't see any good solution. Only one guy said if the characterset in Netscape is set to any thing other than "Western" (e.g. Chinese, or Japanese), the getParameter will return a null, but my characterset already set to Western(ISO-8859-1), I am really lost.
Thanks for any information.