mark jensen wrote:Welcome Nicolò and Gianluca!
What can we expect in this fine book that we cant find in other machine learning books?
This book is written with a pretty specific audience in mind: someone who doesn't want to code ML projects, but wants to gain an operational understanding of ML so that she can:
- identify opportunities for AI projects in her company
- evaluate their feasibility
- frame them as ML projects
- envision an implementation strategy
- communicate with data scientists in the development phase
We have never encountered a book with this angle, most books are either too "nerdy" (lots of maths or code) or too shallow and hyped.