Job Location: Chicago
The practice manager is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and testing of internet solutions. The practice manager should be able to work in a component programming environment. The practice manager must have a good understanding of the design and technical disciplines involved in building internet solutuions on a multidisciplinary team. The practice manager must be capable for performing and supervising all aspects of a technical project, ranging from creating proposals to implementing the solution. The practice manager is also responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing client relationships and mentoring and developing team members. The practice manager will oversee a team of solutions architects, team leaders, Sr. Developers and Jr. Developers.
This person should be open to working in a creative and diverse environment.
- 4-6+ years of Professional Services or IT experience
- Analysis, design, and implementation of one or more Internet/Electronic Commerce applications
- Analysis, design, and implementation of one or more Distributed Computing applications and/or components
- Analysis, design, and implementation of one or more Object Oriented solutions is desirable
- Leadership of one or more teams of at least 2-5 development professionals
- Bachelors Degree; Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is desirable
Technical Expertise: Some or all of the following experience is useful.
- Internet Web Servers � Microsoft IIS (including ASP), Netscape, Apache
- Electronic Commerce � BroadVision, Vignette, ATG Dynamo, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic
- Customer Relationship Management � Siebel, Vantive, Clarify
- Content Management � Interwoven, Interleaf
- Browser based Graphical User Interface design and implementation
- Relational Database Technology � Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, Sybase
- Messaging approaches, middleware � CORBA, Java RMI, Message Queues
- High volume transaction processing
Analysis and Design
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design � Rational Unified Process
- Experience with analysis and design tools � Rational Rose, Together Enterprise, Visio, Erwin
- Operating Systems � Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, Windows NT
- Programming languages � Java, C++
- Document formats � HTML, DHTML, XML
- Component Architectures � CORBA, Active X/DCOM, Enterprise JavaBeans
Positions available in Milwaukee, Dallas and Tulsa too.
PLEASE ONLY GREEN CARD HOLDERS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS