here are my exp.
1) What is the average exp. that ranchers do have before taking the SCEA?
I have worked 9 years as an IT professional before I started SCEA in the fall of 2002 ( I passed it in the spring of 2003).
2) If you have a formal IT education, what is the most usefull course you had, that you think helped u doing ur job?
Software Engineering, but also coding!!
3) What is the best Architecture/design book you have ever read?
There a quite a lot! To mention a few: "Applying UML and Patterns" by Craig Larman, "Software Architecture in Practice" by Bass et.al., "Pattern Oriented Software Architecture 1+2" by Bushmann et al, "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture" by M. Fowler
4) Do you really learn a lot after the first, say 1-2 years of j2ee experiance in case you read all the patterns books (all look the same anyway) and you mainly design web apps. and thus "always the same story"
YES, but I learnt the most by doing and trying what I read - CODING!
5) PLEASE tell us about your experiances, the best architecture you have ever made, and how may design patters you usually use per project (4 or less, 4-12, more then 12)
I use J2ee since 1998 already. There were several good architectures. The patterns used vary from project to project: 4-12 patterns
6) A project failure exp. due to bad acrchitecture It does not have to be urs just some arch. u have seen (and maybe had to refactor)
Not yet. The projects that failed, failed due to weak project management and wrong process (waterfall!!!). I recommend to use iterative processes.