Dennis the material that I read:
* Specifications EJB 1.1 only, JSP 1.1 and Servlets 2.2 (I did read it when I was studying for IBM 483)
* PDFs available in Infocenter about EJB, JSP and Servlets. This are important, they focus in IBM extensions that is required in exam.
* WebSphere Estudio Application Developer and Web Services, WebSphere Estudio Application Developer Programming Guide and Web Services Wizardy with WebSphere Studio Application Developer. I read them for prepare me for WSAD.
* IBM's Rebook about Connection Pooling
* IBM Websphere 4.0 Advanced Edition Handbook.
Dennis are you UML 486 certified, arent you? I plan to take this exam. What do you recommend?