Originally posted by Rob Levo:
You are the best! Struggled with this for days with no success, and your code fixed the problem.
Can you please explain what the caching problem was, so I can understand going forward.
* This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
* collections. It contains polymorphic algorithms that operate on
* collections, "wrappers", which return a new collection backed by a
* specified collection, and a few other odds and ends.
* <p>The documentation for the polymorphic algorithms contained in this class
* generally includes a brief description of the <i>implementation</i>. Such
* descriptions should be regarded as <i>implementation notes</i>, rather than
* parts of the <i>specification</i>. Implementors should feel free to
* substitute other algorithms, so long as the specification itself is adhered
* to. (For example, the algorithm used by <tt>sort</tt> does not have to be
* a mergesort, but it does have to be <i>stable</i>.)