sorry, this is not about SCEA but jcert enterprise developer course.
but i think people interested in SCEA are also interested in this one.
i'm also in process of SCEA.
I'm hyunchu lee from south korea.
in korea, the jcert certified job role is little known.
perhaps i may be the first one to try it.
i have some questions, but there are no experienced ones here. and
in FAQ at www.jcert.org,
the answers are not enough for me.
i passed all required exams for jcert enterprise developer last thursday.
these are followings.
1. Java Programmer Sun exam 310-025 ( maybe spring , 2002 )
2. OO Analysis & Design with UML IBM 000-486 ( April 25, 2003 )
3. Enterprise Connectivity IBM Exam 000-483 ( June 28, 2003 )
4. Bea Weblogic Application server 7.0 (0B0-300) ( August 14, 2003 )
all of them are registered in Prometric exam center.
and i got already SCJP certificate one year ago. but the rest was just recently passed.
my questions are
1. concretely, what certificates can i get?
i guess SCJP certificate from Sun and Weblogic certificate from Bea,
and what else?
2. how long does it take for me to get certificates?
3. how can i prove that i am an enterprise developer certified by jcert?
there are some certificates or ways to prove it?
4. is there some must process to get certificates?
for example, fax all score reports to jcert or other process?
i just passed all of them. but any other process will be needed more?
i hope your sincere answers from korea.
thank you for listening to me.