Hi, I need to show an image which is actually a map with coloured areas, also I need to be able to:
1. zoom in and out using two fingers
2. scroll the image as it is bigger than screen
3. clicks on the image, get clicked area pixel value(color), so that I know which area the user clicks
I searched many hours, tried many approaches:
1. Write a class that extends View, and display a Bitmap, I found a thread in the forum about it, but there is no zoom, and the scroll is not natural.
2. Use a WebView to display HTML file that contains the image, so there is zoom and scroll functionalities, however, I cannot control the limit of zoom in/out, also, when the user clicks, I'm not sure if I can get the position on the image map by adding scrollX, scrollY with touchX, touchY. As the image may be scaled up/down, also, there may be paddings that WebView adds to its content.
This really drives me crazy, can anyone help?
Thanks in advance!