You need to proceed in a methodical step by step fashion - trying to go directly to the final product will result in chaos.
Without knowing more about your working environment and background, I can only suggest:
1. Get a Tomcat server working on your system.
2. Compile and run some of the servlet and JSP examples provided with Tomcat. Try modifying some of the simple examples to see what happens.
3. Try creating HTML pages with the elements you need - form, list, etc - as static HTML if you are not already comfortable with HTML.
4. Get an example of the database retrieval you need as a stand alone program - possibly with command line input.
5. With all that as a base you can think about organizing your final product.
6. This is just my opinion but - I would avoid trying to use something like Eclipse to organize the project, IDEs tend to do stuff behind your back. See the forums here for problems people have had.