Thanks to all..
Bert, Really pleasent surprise to see u here.. Big salute to ur team..
My study pattern was (2 months - 4 hours/day with few weeks gap in between)
- Some working experience in servlet, jsp (not much)
- studied HFSJ two times.. first time to understand concept.
- Selected areas in SPEC, mainly Security, EL, standard actions syntax.. whenever i got any doubt, refered spec
- Hanuman book old version studied once
- Tried almost all free mock exams. In the last week, revised some few mock exams like jdiscuss, j2eecertificate final exam. HFSJ final exam (got 86%)
- For Patterns concentrated only on specified patterns in objective. Even in exam, i considered only given (objective) patterns while selecting answers.
In exam, i finished in 1hr then revised again for an hour...
That's it.. Hope this will help u. I am thinking abt SCEA next.