In a nutshell: I am looking for a java programmer.
* You must be comfortable with object oriented programming -
class inheritance, methods and variables scope, exceptions...
* You should have at least a theoritical knowledge of networking
* Network management experience is a plus
* Databases/sql knowledge is a plus
* Must have at least two years experience in software engineering (well, 5 would be ideal)
* Must be autonomous and work with little supervision
* You must work well in a team
* And finally, you must be a good communicator, who can follow quality processes
Major telecom company, looking for a new element to add to our Network Management Software Development team. Even though we are a big company and are CMM-compliant, we are a small site and the ambiance is somewhat that of a start-up.
We offer good career opportunities and great benefits (health insurance, 1-to-1 matched 401K, etc)
We are located in Calabasas, Southern California.
This is *not* a telecomuting position.
Contact me here or better, send me an email with your resume:
chris.f.ravenscroft [at] alcatel [dot] com