As pe the book session will get migrated across JVM in load balanced environment.
I need more information regarding session behavior of below given scenario
1. Client (window 1) gets session from Container A
2. Client (Window 2) makes a second request that gets passed on to Container B.
3. Container B asks for session object from Container A
4. Same time client opens second window
5. Client (Window 1) request is with Container B
6. Client (Window 2) request goes to Container A
As per the book across containers there will be only one session object present.
How will container A and container B respond to the situation.