Hi Patil ,
What's the SOAP engine u r using? I've worked on Apache AXIS and found it cool way to start,
Since u said u know the WSDL address all u need to do at client side is generate Client-side bindings which could be done as follows provided u installed Axis and set the path to the same.
you will need to run the Axis WSDL-to-Java tool in "org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java".
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java (WSDL-file-URL)
with this u generate following Java class(es):
1. For each entry in the type section - A java class
- A holder if this type is used as an inout/out parameter
2. For each portType - A java interface
3. For each binding - A stub class
4. For each service - A service interface
- A service implementation (the locator)
I hope this answers you question.
you can also refer this link http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#UsingWSDLWithAxis