Well thanks all esp 4 Mark Splitzer(coz for remove my topic here, sorry. dunno that have IDE thread )
, Tim Holloway n Tugdual Grall.
Now I can run my servlet in eclipse after asking help from my staff office. He show me step by step.
The step is :-
1) create tomcat project(I'm using eclipse SDK 3.0.1)
click File at menu bar, File > New > Project > choose Tomcat Project, click Next > give project name, click Next > show Tomcat Project Setting(URL address show on your browser), just click Finish.
2) A tomcat project created show a few files like WEB-INF/src, work, WEB-INF
and some sources TOMCAT. servlet files located in WEB-INF/src.
3) create servlet file in WEB-INF/src file
open folder project that created at 1 step, in that folder you can see 2 folders and 4 files. The folder is WEB-INF and work. click WEB-INF to open it.
4) Create XML Document as a path of servlet into the Browser.
example the document
u just need take care the Bold
one, it is a path for servlet.
5) run ur server. Open ur local server home page, then extend it by the like this in ur browser.
localhost/project name/ file name
That's all from me. Tq. I'm writing this just for my refences(make this forum as my notes) and who want to starting learning servlet like me.