Job Title: SR Java J2EE Developer/Architect
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Salary range:65-105K depends on experience.
Relocations Assistance is provided.
This individual will be part of an energetic and results-oriented systems development team in support of tactical and strategic
Supply Chain Management initiatives. This individual must be well versed in the complete lifecycle of enterprise application development
with a primary emphasis in application design and development using Enterprise Java. The position requires a well rounded creative problem
solver/programmer/analyst with highly technical hands-on development experience as well as analytical/business skills.
1. As required, responsible for the complete system development lifecycle - producing detailed user requirements, estimating effort, creating
functional/technical specifications, coding, testing, implementation, and support production.
2. Devise creative, proven, and clear application design/architecture specifications for new and existing projects.
3. Mentor junior developers, define best practices for team, and adhere to the Tyco Electronics development/project management methodologies.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
Position Requirements/ Skills/Qualifications
1. 6 years of hands on working experience designing, coding, testing, documenting and maintaining web based applications using Java
in a multiple platform environment.
2. Solid development and implementation experience with the following technologies REQUIRED - J2EE/Java (Windows and Unix), Struts,
3. Development and implementation experience with the following technologies PREFERRED: IBM Websphere, BEA Portal (Aqualogic), PL/SQL,
and Shell scripting.
4. Experience authoring User Requirements, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, Technical design documents, Data Models, Test Plans.
5. Must be highly disciplined, self-motivated, and results-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work as part of large team environment
adhering to the established project timeframe.
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required
7. Excellent oral and written communication. Confident communicator, comfortable communicating with project sponsor and user champions.
8. Experience with project planning and Supply Chain business processes is a plus.
Education 'Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience is required.
-No Sponsorship is available.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment to:
Please use job code: JavaRanch/Harrisburg/Java/Tim M.
ph: 1-800 -549-8502
All Submissions are handled in confidence.